(No Matter How Small)
1. Social Media helps build relationships. Advertising and promoting your business on social media does more than increase brand recognition. It gives the opportunity to build personal relationships with your customers and increase brand loyalty.
2. You WILL find your customers on Social media. No matter what your industry is, you will be able to connect with your audience on social media. Facebook is the most visited website in the world. But it is important to remember it is not the only social media site that can help promotion.
3. Social Media allows Brands to gain the trust of the consumer. ┬áBy offering tips and advice regularly you earn the trust of your consumers. When they are finally looking to buy something that you have been recommending they are more likely to buy it from you.
4. Social is excellent for PR. Sure, there are going to be negative comments from time to time and it is easier for unhappy people to make public displays of their complains. But it gives your company a real-time and very public way to correct those complaints. Answer every comment and show how willing you are to go out of your way to make the consumer happy.
5. It is possible to Measure Return on Investment. You can measure engagement and relate it to sales or you can use a tool that does it for you. Not sure how? Check out a free trial to LiftMetrix now.